Oversized Boyfriend Shirt - Ice Blue
An oversized silhouette inspired by menswear designs.
This classic women's shirt is cut from a super soft cotton lawn, with a dropped shoulder and single breast pocket. Wear it out, tuck it in or, wear over your swimsuit as you go to and from the beach.
A slouchy fit with comfort appeal.
- 100% fine cotton lawn shirt
- Button through
- Button cuffs
- Machine wash cool and always best line dried
- Our model is 5'10" and is wearing size small
- Do not hang your cashmere, it will stretch out of shape. Keep it folded flat.
- Let your cashmere rest between wears. Try to allow it to rest for a few days between each wear to allow the fibres to relax and air.
- If it needs a little press to get rid of pesky wrinkles, lightly iron on reverse on low with a gentle steam.
- Cashmere, like all wools, does not really need to be washed too regularily. The fibres do not retain odours and over washing can break down the natural fibres. Just lightly air your garment after wearing.
- If you get a small, light stain, do not spot clean. Mix a small amount of stain remover with cold water to dilute it and apply to stain for few minutes and then wash the whole garment.
- Any stain bigger than a light stain - take to the dry cleaner. But do not dry clean your cashmere regularily as it can damage the fibres natural oils.
- Hand wash your cashmere. Do so by hand in a large tub or hand basin in cold water. Do not soak for longer than 10 mins.
- Use a non-enzyme based washing product or gentle hair shampoo (baby shampoo is the best). What’s gentle on your hair, is perfect for cashmere.
- Gently press out the soapy water, rinse in cold water, press out the water again. Roll up in a towel to get rid of the excess water. Lie flat to dry away from heat and sunlight.
- When wearing, watch out for anything that will rub or catch. The fine yarns are easily broken.
- Piling will occur around areas that the garment is getting ongoing friction -under and down the sides of arms, around cuffs and sometimes across the shoulders/back if you are working in an office chair all day.
- Friction pilling may also occur when a garment, like a jacket, is worn on top of cashmere where the lining is a coarser material such as wool or synthetic fibre.
- When piling occurs, use a cashmere comb to remove the pills, then hand wash, dry flat and gently steam press.
- Hand wash with cold water with a non-enzyme washing product or gentle hair shampoo in a large tub or hand basin.
- Do not soak for more than 10 mins.
- Rinse until the water runs clean. Lay flat on a towel in its original shape. Gently roll the towel up to squeeze the excess water out.
- Do not leave wet in a ball or the colours could bleed.
- Never use bleach or strong detergents.
- Turn inside out and hang inside or in the shade so you are avoiding natural sunlight. Do not use pegs if you can help it. You’ll find silk dries very quickly, one of the reasons its ideal for travelling.
- Never tumble dry.
- Cool iron on reverse.
- Cotton, especially dark colours, must be washed on a cold/cool wash. Check the settings of your washing machine. Most modern washing machines are pre-set to 30-40 degrees cool/warm. Heat slowly destroys natural fabrics.
- Of course, it’s always best to line dry. It keeps your cotton fresher and stronger for longer.
- If you like the crisp, freshly laundered feel of cotton, give your cotton garment a light press.
- If you lose a button, we’ve supplied you with another one.
The new generation of polyesters are being used in a wide range of clothing styles, from high-end designer fashion to everyday streetwear. Brands like Prada and other luxury fashion houses have been using polyester in their collections to create durable and long-lasting garments that are also stylish and fashionable.
The regenerative properties of polyester make it a perfect fit for our buy-once-buy-well ethos. It's an eco-friendly choice as clothes made from polyester last longer and require less replacement when cared for correctly and in styles that do not go out of fashion.
- Check the care label before washing or drying. Some garments may require special care such as hand washing or dry cleaning.
- Use cool water when washing polyester clothing. Warm or hot water can cause shrinkage and damage to the fabric.
- Choose a mild detergent that is specifically designed for synthetic fabrics.
- Use a gentle cycle when machine washing polyester clothing. Avoid using high-speed agitation as it can damage the fabric.
- Always line dry your garments where possible.
- Polyester is wrinkle-resistant but you may still want to iron your clothes, so use a low heat setting.
Exchanges & Returns
Returns and exchanges can be made within 14 days on all full priced items. Sale items can be exchanged or returned for a store credit. Outlet items are full & final sale.
Questions? View our full return policy or visit our FAQ's page.
Enjoy complimentary domestic shipping on orders over $350
Auckland Region $6.00
North Island $8.00
South Island $12.00
Tracked courier 1-3 Working Days Service
Up to 4 Working Days for Rural Deliveries
DHL Express Courier NZD$30.00
4-5 Working Days Main Metropolitan Areas
5-6 Working Days Regional Areas
Up to 7 Working Days for Western Australia
Rest of World
DHL Express Courier NZD$40.00
7-9 Working Days Main Metropolitan Areas
9-12 Working Days Regional Areas
Up to 14 Working Days for Rural Areas